To Book A Tournament
1. Determine the number of players to participate and when you would like the first starting time to be scheduled.
2. Select tournament date and check tournament schedule for availability.
3. Have the golf shop staff add your tournament to the schedule.
4. Complete a tournament agreement and pay the $25.00 tournament filing fee. Tournament dates will not be guaranteed until a tournament contract is completed and filing fee paid. Filing fee is non-refundable payment.
1. The golf shop has tournament gift packs available at various prices. We will also custom make gift packs for your event.
2. Gift certificate and tournament prizes are available in the golf shop or at Billy Baroos’s.
3. Golf Instruction: PGA Professional Warren Orr is available for clinics, on course lessons, and custom instruction programs for your event.
4. Banquet & Catering: Our restaurant has a variety of tournament options. Tournament menus, box lunches, and custom catering are available. Contact Billy Baroo’s catering director at (206) 588-2763.
For tournament reservations contact the golf shop staff at (206) 242-4221
Tournament Director at (206) 242-4221 or email@example.com
PGA Professional Warren Orr at (206) 267-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A tournament requires a one-time tournament agreement filing fee of $25.00. tournaments may start as early as 9:30 AM on Saturdays and Sundays, and nine-hole tournaments may not start until after 2:00 PM. Weekday tournaments may be scheduled almost any time with few exceptions.
2021 April through October Green Fees
18-hole weekdays $36.50
Sr. 18-hole weekdays $31.50
Saturday & Sunday $42.00
Weekday Shotgun $68.00 (Includes Green Fee, Cart and $5 prize fund per player)
Sat. & Sunday Shotgun $75.00 (Includes Green Fee, Cart and $5 prize fund per player)